Over spring break last week I slept in and went shopping like three times, big surprise! LOL. I also worked my usual work schedule, but it wasn't too bad. When I went shopping I got four new tops at Kohls, a $10 shirt from the American Eagle outlet, some new flip flops, and a Vera Bradley bag for $13 and some change! Granted I had money from my birthday that was March 13th, I don't generally buy all that on my usual trips to the mall haha.
Although I enjoyed my spring break I kind of wish it was over the easter holiday so I could relax and not have to worry about school the day after easter dinner. Which btw, I can't wait for! I really hope my mom makes the potato salad, I'm very picky when it comes to the potato salad and because there are so many personal versions people have for it- they generally don't make it the way I like it. I'm a picky eater in general though, I inspect my food before taking a bite, especially with meat. I don't do it on purpose though, I just can't help but make sure everything looks ok lol. I'm also excited to dye easter eggs at some point, even though that seems kind of childish it's still fun to see what different colors you can make or how dark you can get an egg. Anywayyyy.... Time for nap before the gym, since I can actually take one today.
I hope everyone has delicious food on Easter if you celebrate it.
Peace out like a girl scout (even though I never was one :))
--Dev.
No comments:
Post a Comment